Recent New Members
Carpet and upholstery cleaning in Hampshire, Surrey, Berkshire and surrounding areas. With our extensive knowledge of the industry we are ready to cater for every kind of customer needs in both commercial and domestic markets. Fully insured, uniformed and friendly members of staff will make sure we exceed your expectations.
Carpet & upholstery cleaning based in Norwich.
Complete Clean. Your local carpet & upholstery cleaners. We are a family run business with fantastic customer service and results. We cover South Wales.
We are a family run business covering Yorkshire and Humberside,offering quality carpetand upholstery cleaning and Leather cleaning,restoration and repairs.
Carpet and upholstery cleaners in and around Wigan.
Latest Articles & FAQs
- What causes dirty marks under doors and along skirtings? (10/23/2011) - Filtration soil may appear as dark or grayish lines on carpet along walls, stairways and under doors. It is caused by airflow over and through carpet, allowing fine soils to settle on the surface. It is often caused by an improperly balanced ventilation system, when the volume of air entering a room exceeds the system’s capacity to remove air from the room.
- How often should carpets be cleaned? (10/23/2011) - To extend the life of your carpet you will need to clean it often. A dirty carpet contains soil and debris that wear your carpet’s fibres. Carpet cleaning removes these damaging particles, leaving you with the question; How often should you clean your carpet?
- Carpet stain removal advice (10/23/2011) - Accidents and spillages don’t have to become stains. The sooner you treat a spill, the more easily the dirt will come out. However, there are a number of tips and tricks that could help you finally remove that stubborn stain and stop you discarding or replacing a cushion or carpet that you thought was ruined, but can be rescued!
- BBC Watchdog: Carpet cleaning rogue traders (11/11/2011) - Consumer advice & information.
- Carpet repairs, patching and re-weaving advice (11/21/2011) - Stains like dye spots, bleach spills or damage like cigarette or coal burns can easily be fixed through retufting , reweaving or patching, we have over many years accumulated vast amounts of yarns from manufacturers which we use for reweaving but this is not nesessary for most small retufts or reweaves.
- How to choose a carpet cleaner? (12/9/2011) - Choosing a local carpet cleaner can be a difficult challenge for home owners and facilities management teams. With so much choice and the ease of contacting cleaners in your area using the internet – finding someone may be easy, but finding someone who will provide a quality service is still a challenge.
Latest Members News
- Carpet Cleaning Herefordshire: News (12/9/2011) - Regular carpet cleaning on a regular basis will help to extend the life of your carpets, it will keep your carpets looking the same as when you bought them, helping to kill bacteria and ensuring a clean and fresh living environment.
- Solihull Carpet Cleaning News (12/23/2011) - We are a Solihull based carpet cleaning company that prides itself on the work we do. Read more about our services.
- Affordable Cleaners Cheshire: News (12/23/2011) - We use professional equipment, experience and extensive training in carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, leather cleaning and leather restoration techniques, to provide a quality service across Cheshire.
- Kestrel Cleaning Services – Family business (2/8/2012) - I am pleased to announce that my son, Chris, has now joined me in our business
- The Carpet Cleaning Pro Carpet Cleaning for Landlords, Estate Agents and Tenants (2/8/2012) - Carpet Cleaning for Landlords, Estate Agents and Tenants in Taunton, Somerset, Bristol, Exeter and Devon.
- Sofa Cleaning video by Natural Carpet Care (3/27/2012) - Sofa Cleaning in Hove