Information That We Collect
Depending on how Users/Members use the Site, we may ask Users/Members to share personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) with us. Whether Users choose to share their Personal Information is completely up to Users, but Users must keep in mind that they may not be able to access some of the areas of the Site as effectively and fully use the services we offer on the Site without sharing adequate Personal Information. Personal Information includes any information that identifies or can be used to identify, contact or locate the Users. However, we will ask Members to share their professional information with us. If you send us information about another person, you ensure that it is accurate and in good faith. Below are some of the situations wherein Users Personal Information is collected:
- Account Information. Users may register on the website and share their standard contact information such as email address. From members we may ask information such as business name, address, equipment used, training and insurance-cover etc.;
- We may collect Users/Members email address to send them account confirmations, notifications, and to provide services to Users in connection with the Site. Subject to Users consent, we may also send to Users promotional emails, such as monthly newsletters, new service offerings;
- We also collect Users Personal Information for administrative purposes, such as addressing account and billing issues, troubleshooting Site issues, investigating abuse on the Site, responding to User enquiries and enforcing and applying our Terms and Conditions of Service.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide us:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify about changes of our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Please note that the details of the feedback submitted by Users of T.A.C.C.A. shall be displayed on our website for public view.
TACCA uses IP addresses for systems administration purposes. IP addresses are not used to track a User’s session. This information only helps us determine how often different areas of our site are visited and the city in which the User is located. We do not link IP address to any information that is personally identifiable.
We do not share, sell or buy personal information. We may share the Personal Information we collect, only with User’s consent. The information submitted by users is used only for internal purposes and to provide quality customer service.
However, we may release Personal Information or other information we collect, if we believe that such action is necessary to: (I) comply with legal requirements and processes; (II) identify, contact or bring legal action against persons or entities who are or we believe have caused or might cause injury to us or a third party; (III) defend or respond to claims brought or threatened against us, our employees, service providers, users of our Services or others; or (IV) otherwise to protect, assert rights, interests of T.A.C.C.A. and of our employees, service providers, Users of the Services or others. Any such release decisions may be made by us in our sole discretion.
While we try to be selective in working with third parties, we are not responsible for their use of your personal information. Where payments are involved, we must release your credit card information to credit card authorization service providers and associated banks to process your payment for purchases, returns or refunds.
In addition, since member information on our Site is a business asset, in case we are reorganized or sold to or merged with another company, we may sell, assign, or transfer your personal information to a purchaser of all or substantially all of our business assets, or to an affiliate, as applicable.
We collect information via cookies and other similar technologies (such as web beacons). Cookies are small text files that are automatically placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit almost any website. They are stored by your Internet browser. Cookies contain basic information about your Internet use. Your browser sends these cookies back to the site every time you revisit it, so it can recognise your computer or mobile device and personalise and improve your site experience.
- To help us customize the content, experience, and advertisements provided to you on our websites and Apps and on other websites across the Internet. For example, when you access a web page, a cookie is automatically set by us, our service providers, or our partners to recognize your browser as you navigate on the Internet and to present you with information and advertising based on your apparent interests. To help measure and research the effectiveness of features and offerings, advertisements, and email communications (by determining which emails you open and act upon).
The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers should tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable non-essential types of cookies. Please note that if you refuse to accept cookies, you may not be able to access many of the travel tools offered on our sites.
Our site may also use Web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags or Web bugs), which are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, that are placed in the code of a Web page. We use Web beacons to monitor the traffic patterns of users from one page within our sites to another, to deliver or communicate with cookies, to understand whether you have come to our site from an online advertisement displayed on a third-party website, and to improve site performance. We also may allow our service providers to use Web beacons to help us understand which emails have been opened by recipients and to track the visitor traffic and actions on our site. This helps us measure the effectiveness of our content and other offerings. If the Cookies are sent from third parties e.g. social networking sites, T.A.C.C.A shall not be liable.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can disable this function so that your browser will not accept cookies. Please be aware that disabling this function may impact your use and enjoyment of this website, as declining cookies, certain functionalities of our website may not be available to you
Opting Out or Unsubscribing
You may opt out of certain collections of cookies or other web- or mobile device based enhancements, by changing your browser settings or going into your preferences on your mobile device and restricting the transmission of certain information. Your limitation of the collection of this information, however, may disable our ability to provide you with the most relevant services
To unsubscribe from our emails or other communication from us, you may follow the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email or sign onto your account and change settings.
Please note that no data transmission or storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect the information we maintain, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to our Services and cannot be responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of information.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We advise you not to share your password with anyone.
T.A.C.C.A is based in the United Kingdom, and, regardless of where you use our Services or otherwise provide information to us, the information may be transferred to and maintained on servers located in the United Kingdom or other countries. Note that the laws, regulations and standards of the country in which this information is stored may be different from your own country. By using our Services, you consent to this collection, transfer, storage, and processing of information to and in the United Kingdom and other countries.
This website may link to, or be linked to, other websites not maintained by us. T.A.C.C.A Website is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third parties or third-party websites, including any linked or linking websites. To the extent that you disclose personally identifiable information to any such third parties, different rules may apply to their use and disclosure of personal information that you disclose to them. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of such websites before disclosing your personal information to them.