Terms and Conditions
www.tacca.co.uk aims to promote the credibility, accountability, quality of service and best practices among its members through publishing impartial feedback on their work. By using any of the Services and the Site, You expressly agree to be bound by these terms and all applicable laws and regulations governing the Site and the Services. The terms form a legally binding agreement between you and http://www.tacca.co.uk in relation to your use of the Site and/ or the Services and applies to all users of the Services, whether registered or not, on the Site.
We may, at our sole discretion, modify or revise these Terms of Service and policies at any time by giving notice on our Website and/or through the Services, and you agree to be bound by such modifications or revisions. Although T.A.C.C.A. may attempt to notify you when major changes are made to these Terms of Service, you should periodically click on our Terms of Service to review any updates. All changes shall be effective immediately when we post them and shall apply to all access to and use of our website thereafter. Nothing in these Terms of Service shall be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits hereunder.
Obligations Of Users
Users will not use the Services if any applicable law in their country prohibits them from doing so and or have not previously been their right to use the Services suspended or terminated.
To access and use certain features of the Services, you may be required to register for an account. By creating an account, you agree to: (i) provide accurate, current and complete account information; (ii) maintain the security of your password, not share your password with any other person and accept all risks of unauthorized access to your account; and (iii) promptly provide notice to firstname.lastname@example.org (You may change it) if you discover or otherwise suspect any security breaches related to the Services.
By paying a fee, members may list themselves on our website. Keeping their competence in view,
we will allow the member’s profile to be discovered by users for facilitating choice of services of appropriate members. Feedback received from the users will be displayed on the website for convenience of the potential users.
Suspension And Termination Of Account And Service
- Generally, a User Account will be considered active until we receive a user request to deactivate or delete it. T.A.C.C.A takes steps to verify the credentials and company status of its members.
- We do not guarantee that the Website or any content contained on the Website will always be available or be uninterrupted.
- We reserve the right to limit, suspend, terminate, modify, or delete the User Account we provide to you or your access to our Services or portions thereof (including any Content you or other users submit) for any reason, with or without notice and at any time, including, without limitation, if you are, or we suspect that you are, improperly using the Services, violating any applicable laws or failing to comply with this Terms of Service.
- We also reserve the right to stop offering and/or supporting the Services or any part of the Services at any time either permanently or temporarily, for any reason, with or without notice to you, at which point your use of the Services or any part thereof will be automatically terminated or suspended.
- For members, T.A.C.C.A’s Code of Conduct and Ethics will apply to the conduct of their business In the event of a conflict between these Terms and Conditions and the Terms and Conditions with members, the Terms and Conditions with members shall prevail.
- In case of nonpayment of the subscription fee, in its sole discretion, T.A.C.C.A may suspend member’s account.
Use Of The Services
Except as otherwise agreed upon, we hereby grant you a limited, nonexclusive, non-sublicensable license to access, and use the Platform and Content solely for personal and noncommercial purposes, conditioned on your compliance with these Terms. You will not use, copy, adapt, modify, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, decrypt, attempt to derive the source code, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, license, sell, rent, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, stream, broadcast or otherwise exploit the Platform and Content, except as expressly permitted by T.A.C.C.A. or as permitted under applicable law. Any unauthorized use of the Services is strictly prohibited and will terminate the license granted in these Terms. No licenses or rights are granted to you by implication or otherwise, except for the licenses and rights expressly granted to you.
Third Party Links, Content And Services
Any and all contents and services (including advertising) within T.A.C.C.A. that are not owned by T.A.C.C.A. are “third party content and services.” T.A.C.C.A. acts merely as an intermediary service provider of, and accepts no responsibility or liability for third party content and services. In addition and without limiting the generality of the foregoing, T.A.C.C.A. may include links to sites operated by third parties, including advertisers and other content providers. Those sites may collect data or solicit personal information from you. T.A.C.C.A. does not control such sites, and is not responsible for their content, policies, or collection, use or disclosure of any information those sites may collect.
Reviews, Communications And Submissions
Our Services may include interactive features and areas where you may submit, post, upload, publish, email, send or otherwise transmit content, including, but not limited to, text, images, photos, videos, sounds, or features, platform and other information such as feedback and materials (collectively, “User Content”). Any inappropriate, obscene, defamatory, offensive language, crude or explicit sexual content, discussions of any matters which are explicitly or by inference illegal in any way, and racially and ethnically offensive speech are examples of unsuitable content that are not permitted within the T.A.C.C.A..
We expressly reserve the right, but have no obligation, to: (a) monitor any communications within the T.A.C.C.A., including, without limitation, to ensure that appropriate standards of online conduct are being observed, and (b) immediately or at any time remove any content that we deem objectionable or unsuitable in our sole discretion. T.A.C.C.A. does not endorse, approve, or prescreen any content that you or other users post or communicate on or through any T.A.C.C.A. T.A.C.C.A. does not assume any responsibility or liability for any content that is generated, posted or communicated by any user on or through the T.A.C.C.A. You are solely responsible for the User Content you make available through the Services and you represent not infringe the copyright or any intellectual property rights of any person. You agree to indemnify TACCA and each of their respective employees, contractors, officers, directors, agents, representatives, vendors, and content providers from any liability or damages arising out of or resulting from any content you post or communicate on or through the T.A.C.C.A.
Unless otherwise agreed to, we do not claim any ownership rights in or to your User Content. By submitting User Content through the Services, you grant T.A.C.C.A. a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual (i.e. lasting forever), non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free and fully sublicensable (i.e. we can grant this right to others) right to use, copy, display, store, adapt, publicly perform and distribute such User Content in connection with the Services. You irrevocably consent to any and all acts or omissions by us or persons authorised by us that may infringe any moral right (or analogous right) in your User Content.
- In any way that violates any applicable local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the U.K. or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user or any other person or entity.
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Gain a competitive advantage over any businesses in your sector.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Violate the privacy of others
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
Ownership and Intellectual Property
This Website and all content forming part of the Website, including without limitation all photographs, images, designs, information, interfaces, text, graphics, brand names, logos and trademarks, are protected by copyright, trade mark and other intellectual property laws of United Kingdom.
You acknowledge and agree that T.A.C.C.A. owns, controls or is licensed all legal right, title and interest in and related to the Website, including all intellectual property rights. You may not:
- modify or copy the layout or appearance of the Website or any computer software or code contained in the Website; and/or
- decompile or disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover or access any source code related to the Website.
If you believe that anything on or available through the Services infringes upon any copyright which you own or control, you may contact us at email@example.com
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk and responsibility. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Limitation of Liability
- IN NO EVENT SHALL T.A.C.C.A., ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR SERVICES, (III) ANY UNAUTHORISED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR SERVICES, (V) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR SERVICES BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (VI) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING LOSS OR DAMAGE TO CONTENT), IN EACH CASE WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT T.A.C.C.A. IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT T.A.C.C.A. SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR CONTENT OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH STATES OR JURISDICTIONS THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS, OUR LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THEREBY MINIMIZING OUR LIABILITY TO YOU TO THE LOWEST AMOUNT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. THE SERVICES ARE CONTROLLED AND OFFERED BY T.A.C.C.A. FROM ITS FACILITIES IN THE UNITED KINGDOM. T.A.C.C.A. MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS THAT THE SERVICES ARE APPROPRIATE OR AVAILABLE FOR USE IN OTHER LOCATIONS. THOSE WHO ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICES FROM OTHER JURISDICTIONS DO SO AT THEIR OWN VOLITION AND ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLIANCE WITH LOCAL LAW.
Disclaimer of Warranties
- YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS SUFFERED IN RELATION TO YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
- WE MAKE EVERY EFFORT TO VERIFY STATEMENTS AND INFORMATION SUBMITTED BY THE PUBLIC AND OUR MEMBERS, THE INFORMATION COMPILED BY US IS BASED ON INFORMATION SUPPLIED BY VARIOUS INDIVIDUALS AND BUSINESSES, IT DOES NOT REPRESENT THE VIEWS OF T.A.C.C.A. AND T.A.C.C.A. CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY OMISSIONS OR INACCURATE CLAIMS THAT MAY APPEAR. TO BEST OF OUR ABILITY, WE TAKE CARE TO ALLOW MEMBERSHIP ON OUR WEBSITE ONLY ON THE BASIS OF THEIR COMPETENCE FOR GOOD WORK. HOWEVER, WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR PERFORMANCE.
- THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
We reserve the right to terminate your right to access and use the Services if you violate these Terms or any other terms or policies referenced herein, or if you otherwise create risk or possible legal exposure for us.
Entire Agreement/ Severability
You may not assign these Terms or any of the rights granted hereunder without the prior written consent of T.A.C.C.A., and any attempted assignment without such consent shall be void. Subject to the foregoing restriction, these Terms will be fully binding upon, inure to the benefit of, and be enforceable by us and our respective successors and assigns
Failure by either T.A.C.C.A. or You to exercise or enforce any right conferred shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any such right nor operate so as to bar that exercise or enforcement thereof or of any other right on any later occasion.
T.A.C.C.A. shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform resulting from causes outside its reasonable control; including, without limitation, any failure to perform hereunder due to unforeseen circumstances or causes beyond its control such as acts of God, war, terrorism, riots, embargoes, acts of civil or military authorities, fire, floods, accidents, strikes, or shortages of transportation facilities, fuel, energy, labor or materials.
Applicable Law, Jurisdiction, And Venue
If you have any questions or concerns regarding these Terms or our Services, please contact us through the support portal at firstname.lastname@example.org